Who we are
Our website address is: http://hipointbedding.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
52 Royal Road
How we protect your data
We do not sell your data. All data is kept safe inside WordPress for comments and external data through Zoho CRM and Sales IQ ( please see their 3rd party policy here https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html or This website.
HiPointbedding use google as their server all data and security of Google can be found here
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Are you looking to be a Plant Facility owner then the following regulations apply:
• HiPoint Agro Bedding Corp is not a franchise. However in some states the use of a trademark and revenues paid back to a corporation has franchisor franchisee FCC regulations. Therefore:
• You agree you are a sophisticated investor, and fall under the sophisticated franchisee exemption, that meet certain net worth, income and financial experience requirements. Additionally this falls under the large franchisee exemption where the “initial investment” must exceed $1,143,100.65 not including the cost of unimproved land or any financing from the franchisor or its affiliate. The underlying rational of this exemption is predicated upon the assumption that a prospective franchisee’s ability to make a large investment equates to a certain level of sophistication.67 These individuals are presumed to be capable of obtaining material information to evaluate the investment without the assistance of the government.
• If an exemption filing is required then this must be filed by the franchisee and agrees to indemnify HiPoint Agro Bedding Corp. its employees and associates for any documents or figures shown in PowerPoint Website or any form of presentation.
• The contents of this website and or documentation are confidential and proprietary. This is not a legally binding document or guarantee of earnings, production or results. Individual plant results will differ. All documentation remains the property of HiPoint Agro Bedding Corp and their representatives.
• The contents of the parties’ plan(s) in paper form or presentation format are confidential. They are distributed to authorized persons only who are registered with the Company as recipients. Distribution to unregistered recipients is a breach of confidentiality provisions agreed to prior to receipt of the Summary, Plan or Presentation.
• Operational performance of the parties may vary significantly from the performance projected herein. The information herein, whether stated or implied, is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be and must not be taken alone as the basis for any investment decision relating to the financial matters of the company.
• These materials have been prepared by HiPoint Agro Bedding corp. are for information purposes only and are not legal advice. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel. Every attempt has been made to assure that the information contained in this website paper or presentation are accurate. HiPoint Agro Bedding corp. assumes no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any injury or damage resulting from the use or effect of any product or information specified in this website, documentation or white paper.