Ready to find out more?
EPR traceability waste tracking offers haulers & authorities visibility on where the manure stall residuals are & go. Billed directly for hauler efficiency. Go to: EPR ZERO to learn more
In a world gone mobile, local government waste authorities have lost touch on how much waste is being moved, where their waste is being taken from, and where it is going? We niche ourselves in waste tracking, and billing and our first vertical market is the animal waste bedding market primarily equestrian | used horse bedding.
We niche ourselves in waste tracking, visibility and billing using hardware and software to solve pain points:
From a local authority perspective:
1. Where did the manure get picked up from and dumped to?
2. How much manure do we have, where within the local region?
3. What price was paid for tipping and hauling and yearly GDP?
software to solve pain points
1. Visibility and due diligence for hauliers to honour their license compliance requirements to the local authorities
2. The environmental benefits of inadequate dumping and storing that lead to water and land leaching, aerosol
drift contaminating local leafy green crops and, Co2 emissions, from additional vehicle routes.
3. Improving service offered to the community helping hauliers with accurate accounting to collect money.
From a haulier perspective:
1. Accurate invoicing and billing for visibility on profit
2. How do I optimize hauling routes to save costs
3. How do I remain compliant with my license with my truck or fleet?
From EPR tracking SAAS perspective:
1. Analysis of market. Feasibility, costs, goals, ROI (de-risk project)
2. Design and plan best solution(s) for customer base.
3. Implement the project, monitor, and expand.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.