HiPoint BioMass Product line
The biomass extracted is cured and sold through two verticals. HiPoint biomass will be used for clean energy projects, sold to the grid as a fuel, or used as digestate for Anaerobic Digestion LNG methane gas production. Alternatively, due to the wood shavings being removed, our biomass will carry a higher yield NPK to use as a soil amendment, biochar, or organic matter fertilizer. It will support organic food production and revitalize nutrient levels in agricultural lands in an effort to improve food security. Biomass recycling will indirectly improve water quality, reduce soil emissions of GHG and nutrient leaching, decrease soil acidity, and reduce the need for irrigation and the addition of chemical fertilizer to agri-food crops. By processing a high-grade compost and pelletized fertilizer we can improve ag lands, and local gardens.
- Soil Amendment for landscaping growing plants and vegetables.
- Organic matter fertilizer in loose or slow-release pellets for land-applied nutrients
- Digestate for Anaerobic digestate to create Natural biogas and liquid fertilizers
- Biofuel pellets to run refineries such as concrete plants (the urea increased BTU rates)
- CHP (combined heat and power) to the electricity grid
- Absorption pellets for clean-up spills.
- Carbon neutral environment and carbon credits
- BioChar for animal feed, soils, and algae bloom reduction in lakes and waterways
- Reduces time to create – under 30 days where standard composting can take 6+ months
- Soil amendments range around $35 to $70 a yard (3 yards to a ton average) sold bulk or in bags
- Absorption pellets around $100 / ton
- Organic fertilizer Pellets can be sold for up to $250 a ton
Stall residuals that are being spread on fields are frowned upon, not only due to the odor and appearance but because it depletes the soil nutrient value in the fields. Currently, the conventional alternative is to compost stall residuals in large open areas in windrows. However, decomposition of the manure stall residual waste takes months to complete. HiPoint is working towards agreements with composting companies such as Growell and Compost USA to sell our composted soil through their existing integrated big box retail stores.
Furthermore, much of the composting sites around high equestrian regions are already picks up stall residuals from racetracks and farms, we can trade product streams. Compost haulers can provide feedstock to HiPoint and on a backhaul pick up our processed biomass that is ready for sale. This exchange provides a mutual benefit for saving time and money. Unlike organic food waste, Livestock compost waste is composed of a high quantity of fibrous lignocellulosic biomass (wood)and organic matter (manure), otherwise known as volatile solids. However, due to the HPAB separation process, © the lignocellulosic material (wood) is removed from the compost, and only manure buns, water, fines, and organic dust reach the bioreactors which result in the production of a higher-grade organic matter. Typically compost companies take many months and acres of land to produce high-grade soil amendments. HiPoint can complete the process at the plant in less than 30 days. This reduction of time and space creates new market opportunities for HiPoint, where we can sell both independently or in strategic partnerships with other composting companies.
We can create up to 30 tons of pre-separated biomass per day from 59,000 tons of stall residuals,
Removing 70% wood shavings, leaving 30% manure to be repurposed as biomass.
Zero waste food processing and dairy manure "cake" for Anaerobic digestion are commonplace in lagoons. Dairy is an entirely different substrate to horse manures. Due to HiPoint Ag removing the wood shavings first, our biomass will carry a higher yield NPK to use as a soil amendment, Biochar, or organic matter fertilizer. It will support organic food production and revitalize nutrient levels in agricultural lands to improve food security. Biomass recycling will indirectly improve water quality, reduce soil emissions of GHG and nutrient leaching, decrease soil acidity, and reduce the need for irrigation and chemical fertilizer to agri-food crops.
The biomass extracted is cured and sold through three verticals. The biomass will be used for clean energy projects, sold to the grid as a fuel, or used as part of the digestate for Anaerobic Digestion LNG methane gas production.
Reduce Algal Blooms
Our substrate through proprietary on-site pyrolysis equipment will make a bulk or granulated Biochar. We use our biochar as animal feed, added to the soil for enhanced gardens fertilizer and through research and development, BioChar has shown to reduce nutrient pollutants from Algal blooms. Biochar has been shown to improve water quality by removing dissolved phosphorous overloading from fresh waterbodies limiting algal growth and reducing the likelihood of harmful algae blooms (HAB's)